Login or Sign Up to use the GPA calculator
- Sign up by clicking the "Sign Up" button. Once you successfully sign up, you will receive a four digit case-sensitive code that you must remember. Please note that if anyone gets a hold of your code, or if you lose your code, we can't reset it for you.
- Log back into your account by clicking the "Login" button. To login, you only need your code that you got upon signup.
Click the pen to edit your classes.
- The grade for each class should be the Semester Average for in-progress classes (classes you are currently taking) or Final Grade for completed classes (classes you have already completed and earned a numeric grade for).
- PreAP and Honors classes get a 5 point bonus while AP gets a 10 point bonus, both of which are applied to the grade before the GPA is calculated.
- The function used to calculate your GPA is GPA = ALL_GRADES_ADDED / AMOUNT_OF_CLASSES.
- The 4.0 point scale, shown as "Old GPA", is inherently inaccurate due to its wide point ranges. FBISD has recently switched to the 100 point scale, shown simply as "GPA" on this site, starting with the current 10th grade class. This means that current 11th and 12th graders still get the old 4.0 GPA scale on their reports.
- You can read the PDF used to create this GPA calculator by clicking here. This PDF was issued by FBISD to inform people about the new changes to the GPA system and has been paraphrased into the above points. Any issues reguarding this GPA calculator can be reported using the "Request" tab, or by clicking here